Re: What happened?

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 11:41:36 -0800
Jeremy:

Let's see... thawed out... well, that would have happened just before
the Rolex 24-Hour at Daytona which was the week before the HSR event at
Moroso, followed by the SVRA event at Homestead last weekend.  HSR is at
Sebring this weekend for their GTP Reunion annual event.  Next weekend
is CART and Trans-AM at Homestead then back to Sebring the following
weekend for the 12-Hour and HSR support races!  Then there's one free
weekend before the next series of events starts - Yippee!!

We're burning more than the Midnight Oil (all references to the
"musical" group acknowledged) in Florida during the "winter" months!

I still envy you guys for having a F1 race in your country - maybe next
year...

*8o)

Jeremy Braithwaite wrote:
> <snip>

 You guys should have just about thawed out by then!