RE: Anglia throwout bearing part

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>,
Subject: RE: Anglia throwout bearing part
From: "fred23" <fred23@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:07:16 -0700
Vaughn,
        Is this the same part that the Elan uses? If so, is it 026Q 6004 "C"
ring
or 026Q 6007 "throwout  bearing hub? Have you tried DBE and JAE? Let me know
if you are still having trouble. I may have some odd parts around. However,
I am putting a 51 together that came with an odd ball clutch and have not
yet worked out what I need for it. Therefore, I do not yet know if any extra
parts are really extra.