Mosport

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mosport
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:22:19 -0500
I always figured that Cannucks had to be very hardy folks, what with the
winter weather and all.

I also knew that Cannucks knew how to have a lot of fun, based on the
encounters I've had with them.

What I did not know before this weekend was the Cannucks' incredible
capacity for extending hospitality!

The U.S. contingent that went to Mosport last weekend were blown away by
the friendliness, the helpfulness, and the genuine welcome we received.
We were further impressed with VARAC and its ability to treat drivers
with respect, and with the VARAC drivers who drove in a manner to
deserve it.

And almost as a bonus, the area is beautiful, the track is awesome, the
racing sane but intense.

I almost hope nobody reads this -- I wouldn't want the event to be so
oversubscribed next year that I couldn't get in --

Thanks again, Mosport folks!!!!!
--
uncle jack the carfrek
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer