Re: loose 356's in group 2

To: dennism@elginsweeper.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: loose 356's in group 2
From: ALFABYTE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 23:34:53 EDT
Well, last I heard 356's were going to stay in group 2 in V.S.C.D.A.  :-(
(Now that was back at S.V.R.A. @ R.A.)
Since I scattered the gear box that weekend...I did not run Blackhawk Farms
but,
I'm glad to here it!  I for one feel the 356's should be in group 8.  Is that
where they put them at B.H.F.?  We have alot of great SAFE and CLOSE racing in
group 2.  However, I think it would be a bit more fun if most of us were not
laped after a few laps into a race by the rise and fall guys.  Most group 2
folks i've talked to expressed the same.  What do the rest of you think.  Each
and every race should not be run such that the vast majority of group 2 needs
to be in there mirriors as if we were out there with the CanAm's. I'm not
being a dink about this but, I think it's a good idea to move them out of
group 2.  (Or make sure they comply to group spec.)
Gas on, (and still can"t catch um)
Rick