RE: F Ford book?

To: "'VEENET@aol.com'" <VEENET@aol.com>
Subject: RE: F Ford book?
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:31:20 -0400
I didn't realize it was out of print, but I found this at Amazon.com:
The Anatomy & Development of the Formula Ford Race Car
by Steve Nickless
</exec/obidos/Author=Nickless%2C%20Steve/002-5954416-9607649>

Availability: This title is out of print. Although it is no longer available
from the publisher, we'll query our network of used bookstores for you and
send an update within one to two weeks.

ASIN: 0879388072