***Last Call for Free Classified Ads in Vintage Racecar***

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ***Last Call for Free Classified Ads in Vintage Racecar***
From: "Casey Annis" <drivesafe@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:59:12 -0700
This is the last call for free ads in the debut issue of Vintage Racecar
Journal & Market Report. We've received a great number of high quality
cars, which means that space and time are limited!! E-mail or FAX your ads,
NO LATER THAN JULY 4th. I'll post an announcement when the first issue is
available (around the last week of July. Thanks to everyone for the
messages of interest and support, you're going to love this magazine!

Best Regards,

Casey Annis
Managing Editor
Vintage Racecar Journal & Market Report