Re: Lotus seven muffler

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus seven muffler
From: ferguss@philly.infi.net
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 09:59:31 -0500
Rick

On a trip to England in May, I purchased an "original silencer" for my
Series II Super Seven from Redline Components LTD in Caterham Surrey
(around the corner from the Caterham shop). Price was 124 GP.
Redlines Phone # 01883 346515. FAX # 01883 341604

 I understand Caterham transfered most of the parts for the Lotus Sevens
to Redline earlier this year. Looking around their shop they seem to
have most of the pieces for the older cars available. And they are set
up to ship overseas. This may be a faster and cheaper source than
ordering from a Caterham dealer.

Jeremy Fergusson