Re: Lucas - Prince of Darkness

To: derek.lola@sympatico.ca, JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lucas - Prince of Darkness
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:00:17 EDT
FYI,

My Lotus Cortina has since switched to the Tilton Superstarter (actually a
Nissan unit) after several let-downs by the Lucas boys, once on the grid!!

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to start yet another thread and see if
anybody has any new Lucas jokes.....please add to the list below.

Lucas - Prince of Darkness

Q.  Why do the British drink warm beer?
A.  Lucas makes the refrigerators

Lucas - the REAL inventors of the intermittent wiper

Lucas switches have 3 positions:  Off - Dim - Flicker

Lucas electrics are powered by smoke, when the black smoke escapes, they're
done, if its only white smoke they may be repaired, but when the smoke comes
out, they quit.

It was rumored that Lucas made oil seals, but this has not been confirmed.

OKAY......your turn....

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (de-Lucased) Cortina Mk1 #128