From the Pacific North West.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: From the Pacific North West.
From: WULFRIGH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:26:56 EDT
My name is Darrell Ford and I have been on the listserv for about a month
following the chats.  It appeared that everyone was running some form of
British four cylinder.  But now it appears that I am not the only Detroit Iron
driver out here.  I am currently working on a 66 Mustang Coupe that will be
used in some form of vintage racing.  I would like to know it there is anyone
else the Northwest that runs V-8 powered iron (or fiberglass if you must drive
a chevy).  Thanks.