Re: The Rules

To: Tombread@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Rules
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 12:14:42 EST
In a message dated 11/1/98 8:56:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tombread writes:

<< <<  Vintage racing is a competition, not an exhibition. >>
 If that's what you believe, wouldn't SCCA production class racing give you a
lot more of the former?
 If "exhibition" isn't integral to vintage racing, why do so many car owners
spent so much time, money and effort on authentic appearance, having nothing
to do with competition performance?
 tom butters >>

Why so bitter ? Lighten up !!!!
Of course exhibition is part of the sport, but it is primarily a race, a
reliving of what we did in the old days. You are attempting to create somthing
that never existed.
What is it about my 3 simple rules that apparently outrages you ?

Don Queen SF