RE: snake oils

To: <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: snake oils
From: "Greg Burrowes" <gregb@datafast.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:09:19 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BE0638.1772FE60

I have used Moly in the gearbox of our 1972 Holden Torana XU1 race car for
the last 4 years.  This notoriously weak gearbox is about the only thing
that has not broken in four years of racing.

We run 2% Moly.  After the first year we pulled it down to replace bearings
and the layshaft and the parts we took out were barely marked.  We have no
synchro trouble.

I recommend it.

BTW we race in Historic Touring Car races in Australia.

Regards

Greg Burrowes
gregb@datafast.com.au

        filename="Greg L Burrowes.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Burrowes;Greg;L
FN:Greg L Burrowes
ORG:Data Fast
TITLE:Managing Director
TEL;WORK;VOICE:07-3398-5099
TEL;WORK;FAX:07-3843-0239
ADR;WORK:;;200 Meadowlands Road;Carindale;Qld;4152;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:200 Meadowlands =
Road=3D0D=3D0ACarindale, Qld 4152=3D0D=3D0AAustralia
URL:http://www.datafast.com.au
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:gregb@datafast.com.au
REV:19980921T232822Z
END:VCARD