Re: Winter

To: Bill Mazzoni <BMazzoni44@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Winter
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:39:30 -0800
Well, sort of...  Bill is leaving out the fact that the SCCA Vintage
group has races on the 1-2 of January as an "Opening act" for the
"Longest Night" 24-hour race at Moroso and then HSR follows closely with
their February event, also at Moroso.  So, basically, you have the month
of December...  Are there any "family" events in that month?  (Yes, I'm
married; but only because my wife is a bigger racing fan than I am!)

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA