Re: Flags from a flagger

To: Mactds@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flags from a flagger
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:00:25 -0600
Maura, Love flaggers.  that's where I started, late 19th century I think.  Hope
that you all understand the single finger salute that you get when you show the
passing flag to the leader in a hotly contested race, or race for position.  Its
happened to me too many times.  Your new flaggers need to understand that just
because one race car is just behind another doesn't mean a pass is going to take
place.  John