Re: Clevis Bolt for Formula Ford

To: "Karnopp, Roger J" <roger.j.karnopp@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Clevis Bolt for Formula Ford
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:58:55 -0500
Don't know specific design of Titan clevis bolt but obvious solution is
to make one from a 3/8 bolt and a piece of bent steel. Braze or weld
bolt through bottom of steel "U" - may need to extend depth of U to
accommodate bolt head. You get a better thread form this way as well.

You could also braze washers inside side arms to increase rod end
clearance but loose washers work equally well - just a bit fiddly to
assemble.
Derek