American Racing Wheels for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: American Racing Wheels for sale
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:59:30 EDT
Listers,

Four eight-spoke "Silverstone" magnesium wheels in good condition.  Spokes do
need paint, though.  15x5-1/2".  Bolt pattern is 4x4-1/2". These wheels are
threaded for the knockoff spinners, and I have some of them, but they are in
rough shape.  Lug nuts included, but they are not shiny!

$750 firm.

I'm a few hours east of The Roadster Factory.  I don't plan to go to the
party this weekend, but If you're going, we might be able to arrange a
meeting.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA