HSR at the Glen

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: HSR at the Glen
From: jdesanti@inficon.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:23:18 -0400

     OK its bust your chops time!

      All you wise guys at HSR at the Glen this past weekend in group 8.   You
know that black stuff at the
Glen, the stuff that you are saposta drive on!!!!!!   NOT the green stuff!!!
That means you  Fix (if your out there).

     You Porsche Guys blew more engines than I have seen blow in the last
several events.  Can't you
you hold that German hardware together.  May be  you need to enclose those
engines in a catch can.

     Out of about 2 hours of seat time we got, more that half was under yellow.
And being a back marker
I have to dodge all that junk that falls off your cars.  I didn't pay all that
money to drive behind that dam plastic
pace car all weekend.

     If you guys don't clean it up I will post all the DNF's to this group.