RE: More Tires

To: "'Greg Solow'" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: RE: More Tires
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:15:40 -0600
Greg, Nick, et al;
        I run the BFG's and I have to agree with Miles, I find them to be
more consistent, and hold up better in the long term. The Yokos have a
tendency of getting VERY slick towards the end of their lifetime (60-75%
gone). Whereas the BFGs, when heat cycled prior to abuse, still handle well
when they're about dead. Just my .02
Mark Haynes
'65 Spitfire RMVR #162