Re: 1999 Dodge Vintage Festival

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1999 Dodge Vintage Festival
From: jdesanti@inficon.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:24:23 -0400

  I just noticed that the entry forms for the 1999 Dodge Vintage Festival at

Lime Rock on Labor Day weekend are posted at:

http://www.sascosports.com/

  This is must-do event.. the web site also has the preliminary schedule of
events, and will also have the entry list as entries start to come in..

Not to down play the Lime rock event but the following weekend is SVRA
at the Glen and this is a Must Must do event.

Also I can't imagine doing two weekends in a row - to dam much car prep
work. Plus the wife would put me to death.