Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice

To: DonJQueen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:39:55 EDT

<<
 If you stick with Parish or any of the major Collector car agents like JC
 Taylor, this is not a problem. It generally only occurs when your local
agent
 gets involved.

FYI

I have J. C. Taylor on four of my MGs and have been insured by them for 20
years.  Be advised that the policy says quite clearly that should you enter
you vehicle in any competition event, it is not covered at that event, nor is
it covered going to or coming back from the event.  It does not make any
differentiation between driving and towing.  I'm adding this because the
context of the origional posting was insurance for race cars.

Rod Schweiger
"64 MGB Sebring Coupe