Re: Pics of Washington State hillclimb

To: Steve Schaeffer <borrani@att.net>
Subject: Re: Pics of Washington State hillclimb
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:40:47 +0100
Steve

Thankyou for the pictures.  They made my morning after a grim commute.

A proper road up a proper big hill!!  The hills on the Isle of Man are similar,
if a little colder...   I love the English hillclimbs but not the same sort of
drama at all.  I'm told Loton Park and Bewley Bay are a bit more of a test but I
think they are just the longest of the short and narrow.  I might go over to the
Three Hills Challange on the Isle of Man next spring.  The Sloc as part of the
Classic Festival last year remains my motoring highlight.
http://www.motorsport.co.im/3hills/

David