Web site help

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Web site help
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:57:19 EDT
Fellow Vintage List Members

This is not a listing to sell a car on the VRL but a request for information.
 I have decided to sell my 1959 MGA 1600 roadster.  It's a restored car which
I have owned for 18 years.  Brand new (June '99) soft top and toneau,
fiberglass hardtop, leather interior, chrome wires, 4:10 rear end, front
swaybar and oil cooler.  Cool car but I have six MGs.  White, with black top
and interior.

Buy my car or please give me info on where I can list it on on a web site for
not too mank $.  Asking $15,000

Either way, e-mail me direct.

Rod Schweiger
"64 MGB Sebring Counterfit #119