Hardtop for Bugeye Sprite

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop for Bugeye Sprite
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:18:33 EDT
I just picked up a hardtop for a Bugeye and I need some help in indentifying
it as a factory hardtop.  It's fiberglass with a real glass back window and
two chrome holddown clamps on the outside of the top that looklike it clamps
to the windshield.  Top is currently black with a grained finish.  I also
have a set (5) of wheels with 4 stock hubcaps and 4 like new radial tires
(great set of off season tires), and a very nice toneau cover.  All is for
sale.

Gratefull for any info,

Rod Schweiger