Heel & Toe

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Heel & Toe
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 20:22:36 GMT
Oh and one other thing ... if you're doing the heel & toe thing on the
street or in a race car, I HIGHLY recommend that you tuck your shoelaces
into your shoes, or do something to keep the laces away from the pedals.

Learned that a few years back when my right shoelace got tangled under the
throttle while attempting to brake for Big Bend at Lime Rock.  I also
learned how fast the first part of that turn REALLY is!  But I certainly
don't recommend this learning technique ...

Mark Palmer