Re: Small Milling machine

To: "Brian Evans" <brian@uunet.ca>, "Derek Harling" <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Small Milling machine
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:03:20 -0600
To all,

Over the weekend I was at Team Thicko member Rick AKA "Dr. Dreadful"
Gurolnick's home. Rick is a toy inventor by trade... and has a lathe and a
mill made by EmcoMaier... available through Blue Ridge Machinery and Tools
in West Virginia (304) 562-3538. The lathe is made in Austria, and the mill
in Spain.

He's very pleased with them.

WST