Trip Report - Testing at VIR

To: "Formula Ford List" <formula-ford@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Trip Report - Testing at VIR
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:43:31 -0500
Listers,
  We're back from testing cars at VIR, and have posted the trip report at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com

  Go to "2000 Race Reports" and follow the link to the trip report.

  The report has photos of Mike Rand, Terry Barker, Ashlon Smith, Andrew
Havas, Danny Marshall, Buddy Norton, Linda Snyder,Janet Bruce, Freda Rumley,
Bob Lewis, Mike Muckle, Mark Snodgrass, Steve Marshall, Kaye Fairer, Ken
Erb, Jack Partin, and others, and includes the driving impressions of a back
marker, and photos of the tricky sections of the track.

  The weather was bright and sunny on Saturday, and cool and windy on
Sunday.  Steve Marshall's Porsche won "Car of the Meet" on Saturday, and
Mike Rand's Crossle won "Car of the Meet" on Sunday.  Both these guys were
very fast, with nicely prepared cars.

  Would someone who receives this email forward it to WheeltoWheel for me...
thanks!

Vaughn