Road America

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Road America
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:54:04 -0600
Enclosed are two quotes from messages from some motorcycle racer
friends.

I post them without comment, because I thought that the racers in the
midwest would be interested, especially in light of SVRA cancelling
their spring event because of increased track costs.

Here they are:

"The AHRMA races at RA have been cancelled. The new management of RA
wants more $ and I guess AHRMA does not have the attendence to justify
it."

"I reserved my campsite at Plymouth Rock - (920) 892-4252 - for the
Super
> Cycle
> Weekend in June.  I'm arriving June 8th (Thurs.), leaving on the 12th
> (Mon.) and
> am staying in my usual spot - Green circle #4.
>
> Please be aware that Plymouth Rock is under new ownership.  Gone are
the
> days of
> the $25 deposit for your site.  I had to put down 50% ($98.70) of the
> total fee
> on my card.  You can cancel within 14 days of the event and pay a $10
fee."

Oh, well, I might as well comment anyway -- let's see -- 4 nights, $100
was half the fee, that's $50 a night.......  I guess I'm going to have
to get my wife a night job down at Hardy's......."

TR6 -- Spring!
TR4 -- Sprang
uncle jack -- Sprung