No Subject

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: No Subject
From: AMQJR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:01:13 EST
Come Join the VDCA in Virginia for good racing and fun
We now have classes for open wheel cars and Sportsracers using 2.1 litre YBM

VINTAGE DRIVERS CLUB OF AMERICA- REQUEST FOR ENTRY
  VIR EASTER RACES
Virginia International Raceway            Danville, VA      April 21-23, 2000
                 ENTRY AND MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION

Name________________________   Entrant____________Date of Birth________

For PA Announcer: Drivers Occupation____________________   Age____________

Address_____________________________________City___________________

State____     Zip _______

E-mail____________________  Nickname ________Dayphone ________________

Evening phone____________________________FAX____________________

Make and Model of Car________________________year______    color_______

Displacement ______________

Number Preference      1st_____________2nd_____________3rd_____________

I certify that the information contained in this form and the accompanying
VDCA Car Registration Form are true and correct. I recognize that any
deviation from the data contained in this entry or accompanying form may be
grounds for exclusion from the event.
To join the VDCA please enclose a check for $50  U.S.   in addition to  entry
fees, if any.

Signature of  applicant__________________________________

Date______________________

       Please reply by e mail  to VDCArobyn@aol.com  or to the sender and
snail mail this completed form, the VDCA Car Registration Form for each car(
from our web site vintagedrive.com  ) , a copy of your current vintage
license  and medical form along with a check for the entry fee ( $250 U.S.
per event per car for members or $300 U.S. per car per event for non members)
to VDCA, PO Box 370044, Birmingham, AL 35237-0044.  Make checks payable to
Vintage Drivers Club of America, Inc.
If you are unable to download the forms, e mail and we will fax or use a
carrier pigeon.

 Please  discuss  with us your car and the state of preparation acceptable
before arriving at the event  to  avoid problems, misunderstandings and hard
feelings. Correctly completing the Car Registration Form will help us
determine eligibility and avoid many problems.

We can fax you the registration form or it is available on the  web site at
vintagedrive.com

You may call David Whiteside on 205 320 0555   or Alex Quattlebaum jr on 843
722 7435
NOTE:      For additional cars please copy this sheet and complete one for
each car.