Re: CSRG at Sears Point

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:53:26 -0800
Chuck,

Well, group 4 had a few more cars than that. You had 47 according to the
program, about the same as us bad boy open wheelers. I think you guys did
a much better job of keeping it clean. Maybe I should commiserate with the
guy who was livid, or was that me you were referring to? ;=) I was 2 cars
down from you in the pits with car #199. Glad you had fun out there.

Simon