Re: Powder Coating Suspension

To: doug armstrong <darmstrong@ptbo.igs.net>
Subject: Re: Powder Coating Suspension
From: mhenry <mhenry@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:08:44 -0700
Doug,

My .02 is that powder coating is not a really good idea for most race car
parts. Minor brackets or an instrument panel look really good,  suspension
parts really need to be inspected. Even though the Wink has a VERY robust
design, and probably least prone to crack. I would go for the "classic"
plating, I never did quite sort out if they used chrome or nickle originally,
I used nickle for the first set, and then later just kept them painted.
Mike, ex-WDF1