Re: Let's play whatisit again.....

To: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Let's play whatisit again.....
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:22:29 -0400
Gerald,
   Pappy Reese of Coral Gables, Florida built a similar car about 1965 for
CSR.  It was driven by Dr. Sheldon Dobkin with much success in South
Florida.  Pappy sold the car to Bill Wilmeroth who owned European Motors in
Miami, after Pappy built a Volvo powered BSR to replace it.  Bill crashed
the CSR in his first outing with the car at the inaugural event at
Miami-Hollywood Speedway Park.  I don't know what happened to the car after
the crash.

Vaughn