Re: Winch cable support

To: "Ted Rodgers" <Rodgers356@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Winch cable support
From: "Steve Schultz" <sschultz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 22:10:39 -0400
Ted,

I had the same problem so I bought a 12 inch piece of galvanized strap steel
at the hardware store. You know the kind with four countersunk holes already
drilled. I screwed it to the floor where the ramps attach. When the car is
at
the bottom of the ramp and the cable is at its maximum angle it skids over
the
galvanized steel until the car comes up the ramp enough. Works great and
doesn't get in the way of anything. I haven't seen any ware on the cable
either
so it has proved to be a simple solution. I probably spent $4.00 with screws
and took less then ten minutes to screw down.

Steve