Re: Makita Batteries

To: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Makita Batteries
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:55:55 -0400
Most of these batteries are NiCads and they develop "memory" when not
fully discharged before charging. Completely discharging (like really
discharging - running them drill overnight after the battery goes down)
will bring them back to life.
Jim

--
Jim Hayes                  Fotec/Cable U
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.CableU.net