Re: Formula Ford Wheels

To: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Formula Ford Wheels
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 22:47:07 -0400
Richard, I spent a few months looking for some myself last year. I even
bought some off a Spitfire, only to find out they are 13x4.5 not 5.5. So
finally I ordered a set from Diamond Racing. They offer custom back-spacing
and nice powder coating. The weight may be slightly heavier than the
English Whellers, but I'm not sure. Their number is 800-937-4407. Also they
have a web site at www.diamondracingwheels.com

Stan Vann