Re: FIAT HELP

To: <DGreimel@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FIAT HELP
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:15:25 -0000
that sexy little eye-talian is coming for a bit of cosmetic surgery this
next weekend.  if we are able to locate any replacement sheet metal , that
would be great!  if not,  we will fabricate what ever it requires to get
this sexy little lady back into shape .    with luck she will return in time
for the pittsburg vintage g.p....
i know she is a bit down right now so send your get well cards and flowers
to........(just kidding).

but on a serious side any leads on replacement parts in advance would be
greatly apreciated.  having some replacement sheet metal vs. fabrication
would greatly reduce the time and cost of the repair to this great little
car.

chuck.