Lotus Escort for sale

To: "vintage-race@autox. team. net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lotus Escort for sale
From: "Data Fast" <gregb@datafast.com.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:03:35 +1000
The usual problems of too many projects and not enough time & space has
happened again.  My Lotus Escort has to go.  It's in great condition.

For Sale
Ford Twincam Lotus Escort
Right Hand drive.
Rare 1970 genuine English Type 49 rally shell car, not a mockup car.
Correct engine & chassis numbers.
Rust-free body. Ever rarer!  Original white colour with black interior.
Lotus Twincam engine with the original L block Ford 1558cc.  I believe it is
standard.
Five genuine MiniLite wheels with A008RS tyres.
New Quick-Rack steering, control arms & bushes & ball joints & front springs
World Cup Bilstein struts.
Koni adjustable rear shocks.
Ventilated front discs.
Limited slip diff.  Strengthened rear axle housing.
Aluminium sump guard.
FIA steel roll cage
FIA seats
CAMS log book
Queensland Historic road registration

The car is located in Australia.  Some photos available by email.  I will
assist with the shipping if required.

US$10,500  A$17,500

Regards

Greg Burrowes
Historic Racing Car Club of Qld, Australia
Mini Cooper S #69
Holden Torana XU1 #50
(and I once had a nice Lotus Escort)