Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage racing or ...what is this anyway?
From: "Jack Rubin" <jrubin@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:11:11 -0500
Now here's vintage Thickisme at it's best -- it isn't Lee Raskin, MD (hence
the "doc" jokes??), it's Lee Raskin _from_ MD (that be Maryland, for those
of you using free MS browsers without abbreviation expanders). Just another
example of the ready-fire-aim approach to preventative maintenance
"practiced" by all us vintage types.

Thanks for showing us the way, Carl.

[unless of course you know Raskin and he really is a doc, in which case I
need to reload before shooting myself in my other foot]

Jack
no nick needed