Re: Triumphs and roll overs

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Triumphs and roll overs
From: franks@mail.teleport.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:10:13 +0000
If you are in Portland this weekend stop by Portland International Raceway. We
are running
an SCCA double regional Saturday and Sunday. The vintage grid has been seeing
about 40
cars per event.  I beleive the Oregon Region Race Director would allow a
swapped axle. His
bugeye runs a 1275 and a Datsun five speed tranny. I do know that our friends to
the north, SOVERN
would not allow such a change. They won't let me play with them because my 67
Sprite has
a Weber. For more information on Vintage Racing as part of the Oregon Region
SCCA connect
to:

http://www.oregon-region.com/vintage

BTW, what is the scheduled and venue for the Triumph event?

Dave Franks
67 AH Sprite
http://www.teleport.com/~franks/sprite.html

from Irv Korey