Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness

To: "Vintage list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>
Subject: Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:55:26 -0800
John,
What, are you running for political office? Man, you'll never get ahead
coming up with an idea that's "intelligent"!!

Starting grids for next years races would be based upon actual lap times
from this years races. Then, if a guy wanted to run a "legal, stock" engine
he would race against other competitor's with similar lap times. A person
could only "sandbag" once, cause when his lap times "suddenly jumped"
several seconds he/she would be reclassed to a faster run group!

Sounds like a great idea!!!!!

Carl McLelland
    CSRG #247, series 1 Sunbeam Alpine
    http://carlynneracing.homestead.com/home.html