Re: Memorabilia

To: "George A. Mershon Jr." <mershon@p3.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Memorabilia
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:19:14 -0000
unfortunatly i have chris custer's phone number and heve spoke with him.
and i have seen jake jacobson at various saab and vintage events with little
assistance.  my 93f is from salt lake utah, having been registered to a rex
harrison according to the owners card i found under the gas tank.  his
ownership is believed to be mid to late 60's.  the owners card was fuel/oil
soaked and almost completly illegible.  i have tried the rex harrison's in
salt lake and surounding comunities with no luck.  i'm uncertain as to where
to turn next as i do not have an address or a specific date.  so, i have not
burried the car's past, it may surface down the road.  but for now it is
painted and numbered as my father's last sedan.  bright omaha oarnge and #25
with his unique style numerals and class marked as IT-1 as it would have
been in the mid 60's.  this car has had a rough life!  it really , probably
should have been parted out!  i just could not let it die!  heck!  i drove
to salt lake city from pennsylvania just to retrieve it!
dedication-stupidity?  stupidity-dedication?  who knows?  the car is
finished and waits for spring and warm weather, and a bit of fine tuning.

chuck.