Re: Brake line advice

To: sarl45@hotmail.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, mgvrmark@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Brake line advice
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:24:25 EST
In a message dated 01/15/2001 9:15:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sarl45@hotmail.com writes:

<< Goodridge have ends in the same British thread as the original lines.
That's
 one of the big reasons I use it. Makes a real neat installation. Also, you
 don't have the adapters taking away from active flex length of the hose, so
 the hoses are more like the effective length they need to be. Mark, I think
 you'll find the kits made up by some of the folks like Moss or some English
 MG providers are actually made with Goodridge stuff and will go right on to
 an original car. >>

As a coincidence, Martin Clark from Goodrich, USA stopped by my shop Friday
and left a catalog. It is very complete and they seem to be a good resource.

Goodrich (USA) Mooresville
155A Rolling Hill Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
(704) 662-9095
(704) 662-9094 fx

They also have a branch in California and Indy.

Jack Woehrle