Re: Tow vehicles again

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles again
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:16:43 EST
I stated racing with a 68 Chrysler station wagon, and it threw a rod on me
near Cottage Grove Oregon on the way back from Laguna, where my Twincam had
broken a spark plug (not my best year).

I used to buy an old station wagon every 2-3 years, though I did toy with the
idea of turning my Mk 9 Jag into a tow car.

These days a Chrysler minivan does just fine - one old car is all I really
want to be worried about. Mind you, I could use my Jensen CV8 - the factory
tested one towing a small trailer at 100 mph in the 60s...........

Bill Spohn
MGA Twincam