Re: European Trailer Hitches

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: European Trailer Hitches
From: "Andy Hiller, Race Case Ltd." <racecase@oneimage.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:46:12 -0800
Thanks y'all for your input.  What I'm most concerned about is the size of
the square opening in the receiver, not the size of the ball

Do they use 2" steel, or is it metric or some other size?  For example,
would a bike rack or wheelchair carrier from the USA fit right into a
receiver in Europe?

Does anyone know of a web site for a firm in Europe that sells receivers and
hitches?

Thanks.