Re: New virus report - Naked Wife

To: Tony Drews <drewst03@home.com>
Subject: Re: New virus report - Naked Wife
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:31:42 -0800
Normally, I would scold somebody for propagating yet another virus
hoax, but this one is real. When you do post something like this,
please make sure to include a direct URL for verification, like this:

  http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/viruses/naked/default.asp

Note that the McAfee site is VERY busy right now...