Centerline Wheels

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Centerline Wheels
From: Phil Trenholme <dim1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:24:25 -0800
I have two sets of 15" Centerline wheels that came with my Porsche 63 B
vintage racer. One set is held together with 28 rivets and the other
with countersunk screws/bolts. The Centerline company says the wheels
were only manufactured with rivets. I would like to replace the rivets
with the countersunk screws since the rivets on the inside of the wheels
protrude about 0.150" and interfere with the brake drums.

Anyone know anything about these these wheels and their use on Porsche
drum brake cars? Can forward photo of wheel.

Phil