Re: Track vehicles

To: <John.Desantis@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Track vehicles
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:59:26 -0000
lol!  a guy very close to me has a street legal half track with rubber
tracks on it that is ww2 vintage.  evry so often he drives it into town to
go shopping and he has a german shepard the sits up in the machine gun
turret area and will guard the vehicle while he is shopping.  quite a sight
to see!   btw. it is also restored in proper olive drab with all the
military stenciling on it too!

chuck.
he is a member of the military vehicle collector's group.