Re: race cars and CA registration

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: race cars and CA registration
From: "Ted Rodgers" <rodgers356@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:38:59 -0800
One reason to not title a car, especially a valuable race car is exemplified
here in the Soviet of Washington where the politicians are talking about
adding a tax on cars to help pay for roads.  First it would be a flat fee
per car, but you know what will happen once they get that through.

Ted Rodgers