'94 Suburban for sale

Subject: '94 Suburban for sale
From: Scott McClung <scott.mcclung@ubicom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:35:04 -0800
If anyone is in the market for a nice tow rig / family hauler /
  ski vehicle for not a lot of $$$ I've got one for you.

  I'm buying a new 'burb so am selling my '94 K1500

  White w/ Indigo Blue lower half (2-tone)
  blue cloth interior
  fully loaded
  rear AC, everything
  tow package
  4wd
  3.73 gears
  rated to tow 6500lbs and does very well towing my 5000lb car
  trailer.

  Been a great vehicle.  I'm 2nd owner and have had it 4 years
  and since it had 30K miles on it.  Always used Mobil 1.

  Major service just done:
  complete brake job, front and rear - pads, rotors, surface drums
  complete fluids change - trans, engine
  new shocks
  runs great
  very clean
  97K miles

  Will sell to a list member for $13,500 which is $1500 over
  trade-in value.  Retail Blue Book is over $18K.

  I plan to list the car in AutoTrader this week for $15,500.

  Call Scott for more info if interested:
  work 650-210-1526
  home 408-274-8494

Located in Northern CA.