Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ford Racing Centennial Festival at Dearborn
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:14:35 -0500
Listers,
  I just got the latest issue of Vintage Oval Racing, the sister publication
to Victory Lane.  Great read, and I highly recommend it to the list.
  Contained within is an announcement for the Ford Racing Centennial
Festival at Dearborn, Michigan, October 13-14, 2001.  The announcement
includes a Call for Show Vehicles.  There is no cost for entry if your entry
is invited by the selection committee.  They are looking for race vehicles
that were a part of Ford's 100-year history.

  For more info cal 1-313-892-6100 ext 2302 or check out:

http://www.fordracing.com

  I went to the web site but couldn't find info about the event.  If you
figure out where it is, please let me know.

Vaughn