Re: Trading in those dbCom paperweights...

To: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Trading in those dbCom paperweights...
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:19:57 -0500
Peter and Listers:
Is anybody offering $$  for dBcom units without trading them on AMB units?
If I race exclusively with VDCA (who still does T & S the old fashioned
way) I don't need a transponder of either brand, but would like to get some
$$ for the dBcom and turn it into "speed " equipment for the race car.
Anybody interested in a low mileage transponder used by a little old lady
only on weekends (that's what some of my fellow racers say), I have one
available. Contact me off list.

Bob