Re: Satellite Speedvision 'n Internet Access

To: Peter van Rossum <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>,
Subject: Re: Satellite Speedvision 'n Internet Access
From: Jeff Brown <jeffb49@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:17:16 -0800 (PST)
I second Peter's enthusiasm for Speedvision on
DirecTV!!!  How about watching ALL 24 HOURS OF
DAYTONA!!!  Or, ALL 12 HOURS OF SEBRING!!!  Or, ALL 24
HOURS OF LEMANS???  Check into DSL access or cable
modem access for your PC instead!

Jeff
--- Peter van Rossum <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
wrote:
> I suggest Direct TV , It works !! there is nothing
> like watching Formula One
> on a sunday morning while enjoying a ham and cheese
> omlette and a good cup
> of coffee   SPEEDVISION on DIRECT TV      as for the
> 26 K modem ??

=====
Jeff Brown

jeffb49@Yahoo.com